2011年2月15日星期二

the SCEA rep rounded up some third party PR types for a quick custom game The character selection process sadly forces you to use a pre generated

Post rundown, the SCEA rep rounded up some third party PR types for a quick custom game The character selection process sadly forces you to use a pre generated name so that the announcer can call you out by name – but I managed to make the most of replica Breitling D1336212 Men's watch by choosing a wacky looking medieval character that resembled the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail The cartoony absurdity of my character combined with his taunt animations almost made up for the fact that I was completely sober.

Then we got down to the game There are 5000 or more questions in the game total, but the categories in Quiz World have been broken down into even more specific types that change the difficulty of certain quizzes For example, instead of there just replica Breitling A4136012 Men's watch being a catch all "sports" category, there was a motorsports category that somebody picked – thereby beginning the ancient pattern of AJ starts out sucking.

Nineties music, Musicals and Film, 90s TV and Trends quizzes later, I was ranked completely last among all the PR types (It's not my fault I couldn't remember anything Jamiroquai did except Virtual Insanity – I just watched a VH 1 special on it!) The replica Breitling Windrider Chronomat Men's watch announcer had even gone so far as to call me out three times during a round where I'd picked the category Jerkface Kermit the Frog impersonator!But then the Final Round – which uses questions from all categories – leveled everything out, literally

没有评论:

发表评论