2011年2月15日星期二

Over at the official website for the creators of this week's Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time

Apology necessary? Over at the official website for the creators of this week's Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time (aka the place I go to watch my Ratchet scores slide down the chart), the man running things admitted to only recently signing up for Facebook replica Breitling P2636212 G6 Men's watch And he still isn't ready to Tweet. Here he is, explaining himself on his company's website:Recently I've been feeling like a big hypocrite Since Resistance: Fall of Man I've been extolling the virtues of the community features in our games

And a few weeks ago I mentioned in an interview that I think that community represents a hidden arms race in our industry. But I have to come clean I haven't actually been part of the community I haven't been on Facebook until lately I don't Tweet I don't have a MySpace account And I only post on forums occasionally What's wrong with me? Haven't I replica Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Men's watch heard that being part of the "community" is freaking awesome? How can I promote community if I'm an outsider?Some might consider posting on Internet forums plenty of community right there

But Price runs a company that is releasing a game this week that has the word "Community" as one of its main menu options And, hey, developers, gamers, reporters, PR people are on these networks Is it essential to be connected in this way? Would there replica Breitling K243 Men's watch be something archaic about a person professionally involved in gaming shunning social networks, as if it was as essential to keeping up with things as, I don't know, reading a book, using a phone or trying Guitar Hero at least once?I've seen developers join Twitter and then leave it

1 条评论:

  1. Sophisticated and elegant and has a sleek design that out rivals its counterparts.
    fake breitling watches

    回复删除